In order to test the development on a physical LG G3 device, it’s crutial to enable USB Debugging Mode (USB Debugging Mode). This is how you can do it.
- On your LG G3, go to Settings:
- Switch to General tab at the top of the screen
- Scroll right down to the bottom and select: About Phone:
- Select: Software Information:
- Find the Build Number option and press it 8 times
- You’ll see a toast message saying: You’re now a developer!
- Once done, go to: Settings, General tab again and select: Developer Options
- If you get any warning, just press OK button
- Put a check mark on: USB Debugging (just press OK if you get a warning again). Note: you have to make sure your LG G3 is not connected to a computer to enable USB debugging. If it is connected to a computer, “Enable USB Debugging” will be grayed out.