There are many instructions for creating Android emulator on Windows, Linux, OS X or Solaris, but I couldn’t find any to show how to have a fully functional Android operating system along with a full functioning Google Play App Store. This basically allows you to run all Android apps from Google Play store on any other popular operating system, including those apps you have purchased from Google Play. Following instructions will walk you through setting this up.
1. First, download and install Oracle VirtualBox from https://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Downloads.
2. Then go to: https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B_7IFWOq37FaUTVUc3FzX01Palk&export=download and download genymotion_vbox86p_4.2.2_130923_154637_w_gapps.ova.
3. Open Oracle VM VirtualBox Manager. Then select File option at the top and click on Import Appliance option:
4. Locate genymotion_vbox86p_4.2.2_130923_154637_w_gapps.ova file on your hard drive and press the NEXT button:
5. Process of importing will start:
6. Leave the appliance settings without a change and press the IMPORT button:
7. Once the import process is finished, you’ll see following screen. Highlight the genymotion option from the list of appliances and press the START button (green arrow):
8. You’ll be presented with the following screens, go through the setup using the same Google email address and password you currently use on your existing Android device (if you want to use apps you already paid for), or create a new Google account.
9. Your newly installed Android virtual machine will load. Press the menu icon:
10. Press Play Store icon:
11. Now you can install any Android app, including those you’ve previously purchased on your existing Android device: